George T. Wilkinson Acquires Atlas Boiler Works
Massachusetts’-based boiler company George T. Wilkinson has acquired the assets of Providence, RI-based Atlas Boiler Works and Acme Boiler Rentals.
Through this acquisition, George T. Wilkinson’s mobile company, Wilkinson Mobile Boilers, will more than double the amount of high and low pressure steam boilers and hot water boiler trailers in its fleet. Additionally, the company will be able to offer new and existing customers expanded options for both rental and emergency use of trailered and non-trailered double-walled oil tanks. The procurement will also enable Wilkinson Mobile Boilers to provide larger horsepower units and a wide range of boiler sizes.
The acquisition will also open a larger customer base for Wilkinson Mobile Boilers and George T. Wilkinson to expand the reach of its boiler products and services to commercial and industrial customers throughout New England.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds