Georgia Auto Dealership Saves 60% on Energy with LEDs
To showcase automobiles and reduce energy expenses, the Nalley Honda-Buick-GMC-Isuzu dealership in Brunswick, Ga., hired Eaton’s Cooper Lighting business to install 76 Streetworks Galleon LED fixtures, resulting in an overall energy savings of 60 percent and 66,400 watts.
Together, Georgia Power and Eaton’s Cooper Lighting business conducted a photometric analysis to ensure the new lighting would meet the latest Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) standards. Based on the findings, the dealership replaced its 92, 1000-watt MH fixtures with the lighting division’s 412-watt and 515-watt Galleon LED luminaires to meet the high lumen output needs for the parking lot merchandising and sales areas, including the front row displays, circulation areas and storage areas. By using the LEDs, the dealership reduced its total number of fixtures by 16.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide