Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
Gexpro will be the system integrator using technology from each of the supplier companies. The first Gexpro Battery Energy Storage Solution (BESS) available to the marketplace will be a 30kW, 45kWh complete turnkey BESS for use in the North American behind-the-meter demand charge reduction market. A typical installation will use between one and eight 30kW BESS in a commercial building with high peak loads such as retail, office buildings and schools.
Geli will supply its Energy Operating System, Demand Charge Management Energy App, and Internet of Energy Platform for the BESS. Ideal Power will supply its power conversion systems, and LG Chem will contribute its advanced battery technology.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash