GlacialLight Expands to Input Surface Mounted Down Lights
GlacialLight has added three 8-inch AC and DC input surface mounted down light series to its interior lighting range: an AC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08-SM, an AC input 3-in-1 (1-10V / PWM / resistor) dimmable series – GL-DL08DA-SM, and a DC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08LD-SM.
These one-piece down lights can be mounted on nearly any surface –including concrete ceilings – and require no additional holes to be drilled.
Each series is available in three color temperatures. An optional metal rod mount is also available, which turns these down lights into pendant lights. Pendant lights provide a warm ambient glow, and are often used in multiples and hung in a straight line over countertops.
GlacialLight has designed the GL-DL08-SM, GL-DL08DA-SM, and GL-DL08LD-SM series to be RoHS compliant. These down lights do not contain hazardous chemicals such as mercury.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement