GlacialLight Expands to Input Surface Mounted Down Lights
GlacialLight has added three 8-inch AC and DC input surface mounted down light series to its interior lighting range: an AC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08-SM, an AC input 3-in-1 (1-10V / PWM / resistor) dimmable series – GL-DL08DA-SM, and a DC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08LD-SM.
These one-piece down lights can be mounted on nearly any surface –including concrete ceilings – and require no additional holes to be drilled.
Each series is available in three color temperatures. An optional metal rod mount is also available, which turns these down lights into pendant lights. Pendant lights provide a warm ambient glow, and are often used in multiples and hung in a straight line over countertops.
GlacialLight has designed the GL-DL08-SM, GL-DL08DA-SM, and GL-DL08LD-SM series to be RoHS compliant. These down lights do not contain hazardous chemicals such as mercury.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards