GlacialLight Expands to Input Surface Mounted Down Lights
GlacialLight has added three 8-inch AC and DC input surface mounted down light series to its interior lighting range: an AC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08-SM, an AC input 3-in-1 (1-10V / PWM / resistor) dimmable series – GL-DL08DA-SM, and a DC input non-dimmable series – GL-DL08LD-SM.
These one-piece down lights can be mounted on nearly any surface –including concrete ceilings – and require no additional holes to be drilled.
Each series is available in three color temperatures. An optional metal rod mount is also available, which turns these down lights into pendant lights. Pendant lights provide a warm ambient glow, and are often used in multiples and hung in a straight line over countertops.
GlacialLight has designed the GL-DL08-SM, GL-DL08DA-SM, and GL-DL08LD-SM series to be RoHS compliant. These down lights do not contain hazardous chemicals such as mercury.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing