GlacialLight Offers High Power Bay Light
GlacialLight, the lighting division of GlacialTech Inc. announces a new high power bay light. The GL-BL150 is a 147W Bay Light for high bay and outdoor lighting applications. Featuring up to 16,300 lumen output, the GL-BL150 produces enough illumination for demanding warehouse lighting applications and also features rugged IP66 weatherproof design for outdoor usage.
The light comes with a mounting bracket that rotates 180 degrees. A versatile light, the GL-BL150 can come with a 60 degree lens for bay lighting, 120 degree lens for flood lighting, or with GlacialLight’s brand new Tulip I Lux Enhancer for spot lighting.
LEDs are making significant headway. The Register-Guard in Eugene, OR, said that the city is planning to spend $1.7 million to convert about half its street lights to LEDs. The story explains the benefits of municipal use of LEDs and notes that Boston, Seattle, Los Angeles and New York have replaced all or some of their high-pressure sodium street lights with LEDs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year