GlacialLight Offers High Power Bay Light
GlacialLight, the lighting division of GlacialTech Inc. announces a new high power bay light. The GL-BL150 is a 147W Bay Light for high bay and outdoor lighting applications. Featuring up to 16,300 lumen output, the GL-BL150 produces enough illumination for demanding warehouse lighting applications and also features rugged IP66 weatherproof design for outdoor usage.
The light comes with a mounting bracket that rotates 180 degrees. A versatile light, the GL-BL150 can come with a 60 degree lens for bay lighting, 120 degree lens for flood lighting, or with GlacialLight’s brand new Tulip I Lux Enhancer for spot lighting.
LEDs are making significant headway. The Register-Guard in Eugene, OR, said that the city is planning to spend $1.7 million to convert about half its street lights to LEDs. The story explains the benefits of municipal use of LEDs and notes that Boston, Seattle, Los Angeles and New York have replaced all or some of their high-pressure sodium street lights with LEDs.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future