GlacialLight Unveils New High-Efficiency LED Panel Light
GlacialLight, a division of the experienced technology manufacturer, GlacialTech Inc., announced the new GL-PL0303DA Dimmable LED Panel Light. The new GL-PL0303DA Series high efficiency panel light is the first entry into the GL-PL0303D series.
The GL-PL0303DA consumes only 16.5W and comes with a 3 in 1 (1-10V/PWM/Resistor) dimmable driver. This high efficiency 16.5W LED panel light has advantages over older, less-efficient light sources because of its low energy and maintenance costs, thanks to efficient, long life, low heat LED technology, the company says. The square GL-PL0303DA Series panels provide area illumination on demand with their wide 120° beam angle. Typical applications for the 295 mm square panels include hospitals, airports, offices, supermarkets, stores, and most other commercial, and retail locations.
GlacialLight says it designed the product with cost-savings for its users in mind. The GL-PL0303DA has a lifetime of 30,000 hours, more than six times longer than traditional fluorescent lamps. LEDs are much more energy efficient than traditional light sources, so the GL-PL0303DA panels offer a luminous efficacy of up to 64.8 lumens per watt, the company says.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing