GlacialLight Unveils New High-Efficiency LED Panel Light
GlacialLight, a division of the experienced technology manufacturer, GlacialTech Inc., announced the new GL-PL0303DA Dimmable LED Panel Light. The new GL-PL0303DA Series high efficiency panel light is the first entry into the GL-PL0303D series.
The GL-PL0303DA consumes only 16.5W and comes with a 3 in 1 (1-10V/PWM/Resistor) dimmable driver. This high efficiency 16.5W LED panel light has advantages over older, less-efficient light sources because of its low energy and maintenance costs, thanks to efficient, long life, low heat LED technology, the company says. The square GL-PL0303DA Series panels provide area illumination on demand with their wide 120° beam angle. Typical applications for the 295 mm square panels include hospitals, airports, offices, supermarkets, stores, and most other commercial, and retail locations.
GlacialLight says it designed the product with cost-savings for its users in mind. The GL-PL0303DA has a lifetime of 30,000 hours, more than six times longer than traditional fluorescent lamps. LEDs are much more energy efficient than traditional light sources, so the GL-PL0303DA panels offer a luminous efficacy of up to 64.8 lumens per watt, the company says.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement