GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
GlacialPower has introduced the GP-LS100P-36 1E, a 100 watt LED driver. The unit, according to the company, has an output of 40V DC. It is optimized for either indoor or outdoor applications and can work in challenging environments.
The company says that it can work with fluctuating power supplies due to its input range of 90 to 305 VAC. It offers 47 to 63 Hz operation, IP67 waterproofing and dustproofing and OVP, OCP, SCP and OTP protection, the company said.
GlacialPower says that unit complies with ErP 1194/2012 directive, which is aimed at products’ increasing energy efficiency. Power consumption is 0.5 watts when the unit has no load.
Last month, GlacialLight introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide