Global Energy Management Solutions Expand
According to Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a rate of about 19 percent during 2013-18.
The TechSci Research report says that North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with growing number of smart buildings. However, the market in other regions is expected to grow faster. Energy management solutions are largely being driven by the growing demand in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, and increasing adoption of energy efficiency.
The expected adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms and energy efficient hardware will drive the market over the next five years. The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings against retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simpler.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology