Global Energy Management Solutions Expand
According to Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a rate of about 19 percent during 2013-18.
The TechSci Research report says that North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with growing number of smart buildings. However, the market in other regions is expected to grow faster. Energy management solutions are largely being driven by the growing demand in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, and increasing adoption of energy efficiency.
The expected adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms and energy efficient hardware will drive the market over the next five years. The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings against retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simpler.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing