Global HVAC Market to Reach $116.6B by 2019, Says BCC
A BCC Research report report “Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning: Global Markets,” predicts this market will grow from $75.4 billion in 2014 to $116.6 billion in 2019, registering a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1 percent.
The transformation the HVAC business is experiencing will open the door to new vendors that are likely to change some of the market rules, says the report. The drive for greater efficiency is impelling new approaches to technology such as ductless HVAC and district cooling and heating. One more challenge HVAC is facing is its integration with the ‘Internet of Things,’ in which all electronic devices will bear their own identification and will be detectable on the web.
In addition, growth in commercial and residential HVAC demand is propelled by the overall economic growth of countries and regions that are generating individual wealth and creating new appetites for consumers who are accessing middle class status.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers