Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The drivers, the press release says, are the move toward energy efficiency and construction space restraints. “Surging demand” for thermal management in district heating applications will be a driver in the commercial and residential sectors over the term of the study. The growth will be in the context of requirements in the chemical, food and beverage and HVAC sectors. The press release points to India, Vietnam, China and Thailand as areas where expanding power generation infrastructure will lead to growth, according to the study.
Experts say that the changes in codes and rules has led to changes in the drives used by motors in many applications, including HVAC.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds