Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The drivers, the press release says, are the move toward energy efficiency and construction space restraints. “Surging demand” for thermal management in district heating applications will be a driver in the commercial and residential sectors over the term of the study. The growth will be in the context of requirements in the chemical, food and beverage and HVAC sectors. The press release points to India, Vietnam, China and Thailand as areas where expanding power generation infrastructure will lead to growth, according to the study.
Experts say that the changes in codes and rules has led to changes in the drives used by motors in many applications, including HVAC.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future