Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The drivers, the press release says, are the move toward energy efficiency and construction space restraints. “Surging demand” for thermal management in district heating applications will be a driver in the commercial and residential sectors over the term of the study. The growth will be in the context of requirements in the chemical, food and beverage and HVAC sectors. The press release points to India, Vietnam, China and Thailand as areas where expanding power generation infrastructure will lead to growth, according to the study.
Experts say that the changes in codes and rules has led to changes in the drives used by motors in many applications, including HVAC.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future