Goby and EnerNOC Partner
Goby and EnerNOC have entered into a strategic partnership. EnerNOC is an energy intelligence software firm, while Goby provides smart analytic platforms for commercial real estate.
Under the agreement, EnerNOC will sell Goby’s sustainability and reporting capabilities. Goby, in turn, will resell EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software packages and leverage its reverse auction platform capabilities.
The story says that the companies have signed joint deals with Marc Reality and AEW Capital Management. Goby and EnerNOC say that they will provide the clients with a means of improving net operating income and reducing operational expenses. This, the companies say, will be done while reducing the amount of time required for sustainability reporting.
In July, EnerNOC said that the London underground will use its demand response technology. The Tube is the largest user of electricity in London and the largest private user of electricity in the United Kingdom, according to the press release. EnerNOC will enable the Tube to participate in demand response programs that will reward it for using energy flexibly – such as using backup power capacity during times of peak demand – to lower overall demand on the National Grid.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future