Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
A report from Grand View Research says that the value of the global datacenter cooling market will reach $17.78 billion by 2024. Growth, the firm says, is being driven by increasing demand in telecom, retail, healthcare, energy and other sectors. The report says that big data and cloud computing will also be a big factor going forward.
The report found that last year precision air conditioning represented more than 20 percent and chillers 10 percent of the market. The telecom market was the biggest vertical, with a market share of more than 10 percent. The dominant players are Asetek, KyotoCooling, Climaveneta (a Mitsubishi Electric company), Air Enterprises, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, and Schneider Electric, according to Grand View.
Google says that its DeepMind artificial intelligence platform can cut datacenter energy use by 40 percent.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards