Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
A report from Grand View Research says that the value of the global datacenter cooling market will reach $17.78 billion by 2024. Growth, the firm says, is being driven by increasing demand in telecom, retail, healthcare, energy and other sectors. The report says that big data and cloud computing will also be a big factor going forward.
The report found that last year precision air conditioning represented more than 20 percent and chillers 10 percent of the market. The telecom market was the biggest vertical, with a market share of more than 10 percent. The dominant players are Asetek, KyotoCooling, Climaveneta (a Mitsubishi Electric company), Air Enterprises, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, and Schneider Electric, according to Grand View.
Google says that its DeepMind artificial intelligence platform can cut datacenter energy use by 40 percent.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds