Green Charge Networks Allies with Japanese Conglomerate
Green Charge Networks is partnering with the Japanese company ITOCHU wherein ITOCHU will distribute, supply and procure Green Charge Networks’ energy storage systems internationally.
Vic Shao, Green Charge co-founder and CEO, says ITOCHU is involved in many different kinds of businesses, including real estate holdings and investments in major companies. ITOCHU also has a huge real estate portfolio of its own with more than 130 offices in 65 countries worldwide. ITOCHU reported over $53 billion in revenue in 2013.
Potentially, ITOCHU might decide to install energy storage systems in parts of its vast real estate footprint.
“They have a substantial balance sheet and buying volumes,” says Shao. “They’re already buying hardware sets and components that we use in our systems. We can buy through them for economies of scale. Green Charge is all about the US market. With this relationship, we can go international.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers