Green Creative Releases T8 DIR LED Tube
Green Creative, a commercial grade LED lighting manufacturer, launched three versions of T8 DIR LED tubes.
The T8 DIR tube is compatible with Instant Start ballasts so no rewiring is required during installation. The plug-and-play LED tube directly replaces a traditional fluorescent tube.
With a glass body, these LED tubes diffuse heat and light more evenly and efficiently than plastic tubes, says the company. The redesigned compact light engine is more than 50 percent smaller than the previous generation and produces a light emitting area of 275º. The wider beam angle and glass diffuser increase a fixture’s total light distribution while replicating a traditional fluorescent tube lighting effect.
The new T8 DIR tube comes in three versions: T8 17W 4FT DIR, T8 15W 4FT DIR and T8 10W 2FT DIR. All versions come in a frosted finish in 4000K and 5000K CCT, and the T8 17W DIR and T8 15W DIR models are DLC qualified.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles