Green Generation Partners with UK’s BRE for Energy Efficiency
Green Generation Solutions, a Washington DC-based company that implements energy efficiency plans in commercial properties, has opened an office in the UK and formed an alliance with London-based consultancy BRE.
Initially, BRE will carry out independent energy audits on buildings, identifying improvements that can be implemented. GreenGen will then provide cost and return data to clients based on the BRE recommended retrofit actions and manage the delivery of work for the clients.
Solutions will include improvements to the building envelope, mechanical systems, controls and lighting. Additional areas of focus include policies, procedures and occupant behavior.
The companies say their alliance is timely because EU legislation soon takes effect that will make it unlawful to rent out a business that has less than an “E” energy efficiency rating.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data