Green Office Buildings That Are Saving the Planet
To celebrate World Environment Day on June 5th, Euroffice decided to put together this infographic to celebrate some of the most environmentally friendly office buildings in use today. These buildings are some of the smartest, most innovative and in many cases the most beautiful office buildings built in recent years. While they all look very different, all have taken interesting approaches to reducing their own carbon footprint drastically.
We start with Amsterdam’s ‘The Edge’ building, which is currently occupied by Deloitte. This building has been called the smartest building in the world as it not only manages the office environment, it also manages desk allocation for all the employees on a day to day basis.
We then travel the world to see buildings which include features such self-sufficient water systems, their own internal power plants, rainwater harvesting and a host of other cutting-edge environmentally friendly innovations.
What is most striking when seeing these buildings is how they have combine cutting edge design principles, and aesthetics, with almost futuristic levels of technology to create office buildings that are helping make the world a greener place.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management