Green Power Partnership Drives On-Site Energy
The Green Power Partnership has launched the On-site Renewables Challenge with a goal to double the use of on-site green power by Green Power Partners by the end of 2020. The partnership will track all participants’ annual combined on-site renewable energy use, which will be updated quarterly.
The EPA has listed all Green Power Partners that use on-site green power with Walmart, Apple and the Department of Energy at the top of the list.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology