GreenGen Monitoring Two Companies in MD
Energy monitoring systems by Green Generation Solutions (GreenGen) have been installed at Thorlabs and Medifast, two companies in Maryland. The projects were performed in conjunction with the Regional Manufacturing Institute (RMI) of Maryland. RMI has a grant to work with Maryland businesses to identify energy efficiency opportunities in the BGE Energy territory. The Maryland Energy Administration also is involved in the project.
The first stage of the program involves on-site assessments and creation of programs to monitor real-time energy consumption through GreenGen’s Energy Portal. The next stage of the project will involve supply and deployment of GreenGens’ real-time monitoring of the companies’ main utility electric meter and some sub-panels, the release says.
In October, Navigant Research said the cumulative value of market for distributed energy resources (DER) monitoring and control would total $120.3 billion from 2015 to 2024.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection