GreenGen Monitoring Two Companies in MD
Energy monitoring systems by Green Generation Solutions (GreenGen) have been installed at Thorlabs and Medifast, two companies in Maryland. The projects were performed in conjunction with the Regional Manufacturing Institute (RMI) of Maryland. RMI has a grant to work with Maryland businesses to identify energy efficiency opportunities in the BGE Energy territory. The Maryland Energy Administration also is involved in the project.
The first stage of the program involves on-site assessments and creation of programs to monitor real-time energy consumption through GreenGen’s Energy Portal. The next stage of the project will involve supply and deployment of GreenGens’ real-time monitoring of the companies’ main utility electric meter and some sub-panels, the release says.
In October, Navigant Research said the cumulative value of market for distributed energy resources (DER) monitoring and control would total $120.3 billion from 2015 to 2024.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future