Greensmith Integrates 4 New Battery Types
Greensmith Energy Management Systems, a provider of grid-scale energy storage technologies, says it is on track to integrate four new battery types in 2014, bringing the company’s total to integration with 12 different battery types.
Greensmith’s software platform enables the integration of both current and future battery technologies from third-party providers, which are selected and configured according to the objectives and requirements of the target application.
With over 23 MW of energy storage capacity to be deployed by the end of 2014, Greensmith says it has delivered over 30 energy storage system projects to utilities, power developers, microgrids, commercial/industrial clients, solar companies and EV charging firms.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation