Greensmith Integrates 4 New Battery Types
Greensmith Energy Management Systems, a provider of grid-scale energy storage technologies, says it is on track to integrate four new battery types in 2014, bringing the company’s total to integration with 12 different battery types.
Greensmith’s software platform enables the integration of both current and future battery technologies from third-party providers, which are selected and configured according to the objectives and requirements of the target application.
With over 23 MW of energy storage capacity to be deployed by the end of 2014, Greensmith says it has delivered over 30 energy storage system projects to utilities, power developers, microgrids, commercial/industrial clients, solar companies and EV charging firms.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management