Greensmith Integrates 4 New Battery Types
Greensmith Energy Management Systems, a provider of grid-scale energy storage technologies, says it is on track to integrate four new battery types in 2014, bringing the company’s total to integration with 12 different battery types.
Greensmith’s software platform enables the integration of both current and future battery technologies from third-party providers, which are selected and configured according to the objectives and requirements of the target application.
With over 23 MW of energy storage capacity to be deployed by the end of 2014, Greensmith says it has delivered over 30 energy storage system projects to utilities, power developers, microgrids, commercial/industrial clients, solar companies and EV charging firms.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement