Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
Greensmith launched StorageCheck, an audit service for energy storage systems. The new service will provide energy storage system developers and owners with a report that evaluates the design of their energy storage systems and recommends design changes to improve performance and increase system return on investment.
Greensmith is launching the new service in response to growing customer demand as well as an increasing awareness of grid-scale energy storage systems failures. These failures include construction delays, post-commissioning performance problems and, worst of all, catastrophic failures that result in significant financial and reputational damage to owners and operators. Many of these failures are preventable and caused by sub-optimal system design.
StorageCheck is an audit service for utilities, independent power producers, renewable energy facility operators and other energy storage system developers and owners who are:
- Planning to build an energy storage system, and would like a second opinion on their system’s design and configuration.
- Faced with a stall or delay in the development of their energy storage project.
- Experiencing problems or sub-optimal performance with their existing energy storage system.
Greensmith says it will leverage its years of experience integrating a variety of diverse energy storage systems to provide StorageCheck customers with guidance on how to maximize the value of their energy storage system investments.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future