Gridpoint Energy Manager Adds Industry Specific Algorithms
GridPoint says its SaaS-based network management platform, GridPoint Energy Manager, now includes software algorithms for retail, restaurant, grocery, pharmacy, and convenience store market sectors.
Each solution includes a mix of hardware, software, and services, designed for that industry’s unique needs, according to the company. The system upgrades revolve around algorithms designed to fill market specific needs. The software features address specialized industry needs such as load curtailment and demand management, intelligent zone comfort, temperature recovery, and motor protection features.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Combined Heat and Power