Gridpoint Energy Manager Adds Industry Specific Algorithms
GridPoint says its SaaS-based network management platform, GridPoint Energy Manager, now includes software algorithms for retail, restaurant, grocery, pharmacy, and convenience store market sectors.
Each solution includes a mix of hardware, software, and services, designed for that industry’s unique needs, according to the company. The system upgrades revolve around algorithms designed to fill market specific needs. The software features address specialized industry needs such as load curtailment and demand management, intelligent zone comfort, temperature recovery, and motor protection features.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs