GridPoint Snares $16.2M Loan Financing
Privately-held GridPoint, a big data analytics company that offers energy management systems for facilities, obtained $16.2 million in loan financing from un-named “existing shareholders,” according to Bloomberg. The new financing comes six months after Todd Raba became CEO of the company.
The new funds will go toward GridPoint‘s five-year strategic plan instituted by Raba.
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape