GridPoint Snares $16.2M Loan Financing
Privately-held GridPoint, a big data analytics company that offers energy management systems for facilities, obtained $16.2 million in loan financing from un-named “existing shareholders,” according to Bloomberg. The new financing comes six months after Todd Raba became CEO of the company.
The new funds will go toward GridPoint‘s five-year strategic plan instituted by Raba.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future