GridPoint Snares $16.2M Loan Financing
Privately-held GridPoint, a big data analytics company that offers energy management systems for facilities, obtained $16.2 million in loan financing from un-named “existing shareholders,” according to Bloomberg. The new financing comes six months after Todd Raba became CEO of the company.
The new funds will go toward GridPoint‘s five-year strategic plan instituted by Raba.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation