GridPoint Snares $16.2M Loan Financing
Privately-held GridPoint, a big data analytics company that offers energy management systems for facilities, obtained $16.2 million in loan financing from un-named “existing shareholders,” according to Bloomberg. The new financing comes six months after Todd Raba became CEO of the company.
The new funds will go toward GridPoint‘s five-year strategic plan instituted by Raba.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity