Grocer Deploys EnerNOC Energy Management at 163 Stores
Supermarket retailer Weis Markets will use EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software (EIS) across its entire chain of 163 stores located in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia.
To rein in costs, Weis Markets initially deployed EnerNOC’s EIS at 20 of its more energy intensive stores in 2012. By using EnerNOC’s software analytics, Weis Markets’ team identified significant energy savings opportunities that required little or no capital investments. In the next 40-store pilot phase of the partnership, Weis Markets identified over $160,000 in savings opportunities. Encouraged by this early success, Weis Markets expanded its deployment, culminating in portfolio-wide use of the software.
Weis Markets says EnerNOC’s EIS helps it accurately anticipate costs and track against budgets.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future