Grocer Picks Elster EnergyICT for Worldwide Energy Management
Supermarket giant Tesco has contracted with Elster EnergyICT to implement Elster’s energy management system across Tesco’s retail and distribution facilities in the UK, Europe and Asia. Tesco has selected Elster EnergyICT’s energy monitoring and management platform Enacto 9.3.
The platform reveals hidden patterns in energy consumption helping to reduce energy use.
The cloud-based Enacto 9.3 will form part of Tesco’s focus to reduce energy wastage, as it provides multiple users with access to energy data from different devices. Enacto’s reporting capabilities will allow Tesco and its partners to present energy data analytics at all levels of the organization.
Tesco has committed to reducing CO2 emissions by 50 percent by 2020 and has also set the target of being a zero-carbon business by 2050.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation