Grocers Association Names Energy Procurement Vendor
The National Grocers Association (NGA) has named energy services consulting company GreenCrown Energy as a preferred energy procurement vendor. NGA engaged GreenCrown to help its members maintain or lower their gas and electricity costs.
Securing favorable contracts requires excellent contacts and energy industry expertise, GreenCrown said, and securing the lowest possible electricity and natural gas rates over an extended period of time will be the number one objective in assisting members of the NGA.
The consulting company added that independent grocers’ ability to predict their energy costs over time will allow them to more accurately budget and forecast their energy needs, helping them to operate more efficiently.
The NGA said that helping its members contain and lower their gas and electricity costs helps to keep food prices lower as well.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book