Grocers Association Names Energy Procurement Vendor
The National Grocers Association (NGA) has named energy services consulting company GreenCrown Energy as a preferred energy procurement vendor. NGA engaged GreenCrown to help its members maintain or lower their gas and electricity costs.
Securing favorable contracts requires excellent contacts and energy industry expertise, GreenCrown said, and securing the lowest possible electricity and natural gas rates over an extended period of time will be the number one objective in assisting members of the NGA.
The consulting company added that independent grocers’ ability to predict their energy costs over time will allow them to more accurately budget and forecast their energy needs, helping them to operate more efficiently.
The NGA said that helping its members contain and lower their gas and electricity costs helps to keep food prices lower as well.
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls