Grocers Association Names Energy Procurement Vendor
The National Grocers Association (NGA) has named energy services consulting company GreenCrown Energy as a preferred energy procurement vendor. NGA engaged GreenCrown to help its members maintain or lower their gas and electricity costs.
Securing favorable contracts requires excellent contacts and energy industry expertise, GreenCrown said, and securing the lowest possible electricity and natural gas rates over an extended period of time will be the number one objective in assisting members of the NGA.
The consulting company added that independent grocers’ ability to predict their energy costs over time will allow them to more accurately budget and forecast their energy needs, helping them to operate more efficiently.
The NGA said that helping its members contain and lower their gas and electricity costs helps to keep food prices lower as well.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement