Grocers Association Names Energy Procurement Vendor
The National Grocers Association (NGA) has named energy services consulting company GreenCrown Energy as a preferred energy procurement vendor. NGA engaged GreenCrown to help its members maintain or lower their gas and electricity costs.
Securing favorable contracts requires excellent contacts and energy industry expertise, GreenCrown said, and securing the lowest possible electricity and natural gas rates over an extended period of time will be the number one objective in assisting members of the NGA.
The consulting company added that independent grocers’ ability to predict their energy costs over time will allow them to more accurately budget and forecast their energy needs, helping them to operate more efficiently.
The NGA said that helping its members contain and lower their gas and electricity costs helps to keep food prices lower as well.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?