Grocers Association Names Energy Procurement Vendor
The National Grocers Association (NGA) has named energy services consulting company GreenCrown Energy as a preferred energy procurement vendor. NGA engaged GreenCrown to help its members maintain or lower their gas and electricity costs.
Securing favorable contracts requires excellent contacts and energy industry expertise, GreenCrown said, and securing the lowest possible electricity and natural gas rates over an extended period of time will be the number one objective in assisting members of the NGA.
The consulting company added that independent grocers’ ability to predict their energy costs over time will allow them to more accurately budget and forecast their energy needs, helping them to operate more efficiently.
The NGA said that helping its members contain and lower their gas and electricity costs helps to keep food prices lower as well.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity