groSolar Selects NEXTracker for 105 MW Supply Agreement
The solar engineering, procurement and construction firm groSolar has entered into a 105 MW supply agreement with NEXTracker, a designer and manufacturer of single axis PV trackers. Over the next three years, NEXTracker will deliver its trackers for groSolar’s distributed generation (DG) projects throughout the United States. The first deployment under the agreement will be a 2.4 MW DG system in the Midwest.
NEXTracker says its unimpeded, unlinked rows provide greater layout flexibility on a wide range of sites as well as faster construction ability.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds