GTI Acquires Davis Energy Group
GTI International (GTII), a subsidiary of Gas Technology Institute (GTI), has acquired Davis Energy Group, an energy consulting firm serving residential and commercial markets.
Davis Energy has been in business for more than 30 years, with a business portfolio that includes commercial energy efficiency and sustainability consulting and programs; product and system evaluation; building, HVAC, and water heating research; and technology assessment and standards development. The company works with a wide variety of customers, including state energy agencies, the federal government, utilities, developers and manufacturers.
With headquarters in Davis, California, the location will help GTI better serve existing clientele in the state as well as provide greater access to new partners. With the addition of Davis Energy, GTI and GTII will have about 50 energy professionals located in California.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection