H5 Data Centers Deploys Eaton UPS
Eaton will deliver integrated power management to H5 Data Centers’ high-efficiency colocation facility in Denver. The data center will deploy Eaton’s Power Xpert 9395 uninterruptible power systems (UPS), busway and switchgear for the 300,000-sq-foot colocation campus.
H5 Data Centers will use Eaton’s power management and distribution systems as part of its overall efficiency upgrades due to be complete by the end of the year.
Eaton’s 9395 UPS will allow the data center to conduct maintenance while fully supporting critical load. The 9395 UPS operates at up to 99 percent efficiency with Eaton’s Energy Saver System (ESS) and has a built-in touchscreen to assist in real-time monitoring and management.
H5 Data Centers will also implement Eaton’s Pow-R-Way III busway and Magnum DS switchgear. Eaton’s busway distributes power in mission-critical facilities. Eaton’s Magnum DS switchgear is designed to provide centralized control and protection of high-density power systems in a limited space.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future