Halco Introduces 3 HID Retrofit Lamps
Halco Lighting Technologies has expanded its HID Series of retrofit lamps.
The company says that it has added mogul base (E39) lamps of 36 watts, 45 watts and 54 watts. They all are DLC qualified, the company said.
These lamps are designed to replace HID lamps that operate at levels as high as 200 watts. They provide energy and maintenance savings as great as 75 percent, the company said. They offer color temperature of 5000K with a CRI of 82 and are UL listed for 50,000 hours of operation. They are ideal, the company said, for post top and high bay fixtures in which sockets are in a base up or base down orientation.
Earlier this month, Lunera Lighting introduced the Susan Lamp E26 LED kit. The kit, aimed at commercial facilities, includes a 53 watt Susan Lamp and high performance LED driver.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection