Halco Introduces 3 HID Retrofit Lamps
Halco Lighting Technologies has expanded its HID Series of retrofit lamps.
The company says that it has added mogul base (E39) lamps of 36 watts, 45 watts and 54 watts. They all are DLC qualified, the company said.
These lamps are designed to replace HID lamps that operate at levels as high as 200 watts. They provide energy and maintenance savings as great as 75 percent, the company said. They offer color temperature of 5000K with a CRI of 82 and are UL listed for 50,000 hours of operation. They are ideal, the company said, for post top and high bay fixtures in which sockets are in a base up or base down orientation.
Earlier this month, Lunera Lighting introduced the Susan Lamp E26 LED kit. The kit, aimed at commercial facilities, includes a 53 watt Susan Lamp and high performance LED driver.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management