Halco Introduces 3 HID Retrofit Lamps
Halco Lighting Technologies has expanded its HID Series of retrofit lamps.
The company says that it has added mogul base (E39) lamps of 36 watts, 45 watts and 54 watts. They all are DLC qualified, the company said.
These lamps are designed to replace HID lamps that operate at levels as high as 200 watts. They provide energy and maintenance savings as great as 75 percent, the company said. They offer color temperature of 5000K with a CRI of 82 and are UL listed for 50,000 hours of operation. They are ideal, the company said, for post top and high bay fixtures in which sockets are in a base up or base down orientation.
Earlier this month, Lunera Lighting introduced the Susan Lamp E26 LED kit. The kit, aimed at commercial facilities, includes a 53 watt Susan Lamp and high performance LED driver.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management