Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
World Dryer Corporation says its new electric hand dryer -VERDEdri – uses only 950 watts of power, making it a highly energy efficient, high-speed hand dryer. The dryer features two speed controls to customize dry time, reduce sound level and deliver energy savings.
The VERDEdri is a surface mounted, ADA compliant hand dryer and offers global universal voltage. Additionally, VERDEdri is equipped with a HEPA filtration system to reduce airborne contaminates and improve hygiene quality for facilities.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year