Health Club Deploys Building Automation System
For its new fitness club in Rockville, Maryland, Sport-&-Health hired Recurrent to design and install a fully integrated building automation system. The installed building control system allows full control of nearly every aspect of the club from lighting, HVAC, hot water and space scheduling. The system will control 15 air-handling units, a chilled water system, outside air/exhaust system, domestic hot water system and lighting, all using Tridium Niagara AX on the front-end and Johnson Control Facility Explorer unit controllers.
Recurrent’s Remote Operations Center (RENOC) is immediately alerted to any malfunctions or space condition anomalies. This includes space temperature, space humidity and space CO2 levels. Remote techs are able to assess the situation and equipment variables, alerting the club staff and field techs of condition anomalies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management