Health Facility Uses GE Energy Management
GE’s Intelligent Platforms business and AutomaTech have created FacilityConneX, a facilities management software for asset monitoring, predictive intelligence, continuous energy management and equipment optimization.
FacilityConneX helps facility managers make better sense of vast amounts of data that comes from their facility operations and industrial equipment. Real-time mobile access to the data allows users to monitor the heath of each asset in the facility and understand how efficient equipment and operations are running from virtually any device, anywhere.
FacilityConneX is currently in use at Southcoast Health, a group of four hospital campuses in Massachusetts. Southcoast has multiple building management systems from different vendors managing about 1.7 million square feet. More than 100 analytics running across almost 1,000 different pieces of equipment identify any issues Southcoast is experiencing and the probable cause of those issues. The system then recommends areas where its maintenance personnel should investigate or implement a corrective action.
Southcoast Hospitals has also signed a Memo of Understanding with the local utilities to get additional rebates for energy efficiency improvements. FacilityConneX provides the proof that the improvements were completed and that they worked.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection