Heliocentris and Cummins Ink Supply Agreement
Heliocentris and Cummins signed a five-year international supply agreement for Heliocentris’ energy management systems to become an integral part of Cummins’ Power Generation Solutions, which manufactures diesel generators and other power generation equipment.
Under the agreement, Cummins and Heliocentris will leverage their respective technologies in power generation, hybrid energy solutions and telecommunication network management to release the next generation of integrated hybrid energy systems from Cummins to optimize energy efficiency, network uptime and operational expenses of stationary applications such as mobile base stations.
Cummins will integrate these systems to offer to its global customer base under its brand.
Today, diesel generators are the main source of electrical power for off-grid and unreliable grid applications such as mobile base stations, according to Cummins. The Cummins diesel generator with the integrated energy management technology of Heliocentris will provide maximum uptime at the least cost of ownership, according to the companies. The system will integrate into customers’ Network Operating Centers, and be upgrade-ready, allowing the integration of almost any renewable energy technology, such as solar, wind and fuel cells.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide