Heliocentris and Cummins Ink Supply Agreement
Heliocentris and Cummins signed a five-year international supply agreement for Heliocentris’ energy management systems to become an integral part of Cummins’ Power Generation Solutions, which manufactures diesel generators and other power generation equipment.
Under the agreement, Cummins and Heliocentris will leverage their respective technologies in power generation, hybrid energy solutions and telecommunication network management to release the next generation of integrated hybrid energy systems from Cummins to optimize energy efficiency, network uptime and operational expenses of stationary applications such as mobile base stations.
Cummins will integrate these systems to offer to its global customer base under its brand.
Today, diesel generators are the main source of electrical power for off-grid and unreliable grid applications such as mobile base stations, according to Cummins. The Cummins diesel generator with the integrated energy management technology of Heliocentris will provide maximum uptime at the least cost of ownership, according to the companies. The system will integrate into customers’ Network Operating Centers, and be upgrade-ready, allowing the integration of almost any renewable energy technology, such as solar, wind and fuel cells.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide