Heliocentris and Cummins Ink Supply Agreement
Heliocentris and Cummins signed a five-year international supply agreement for Heliocentris’ energy management systems to become an integral part of Cummins’ Power Generation Solutions, which manufactures diesel generators and other power generation equipment.
Under the agreement, Cummins and Heliocentris will leverage their respective technologies in power generation, hybrid energy solutions and telecommunication network management to release the next generation of integrated hybrid energy systems from Cummins to optimize energy efficiency, network uptime and operational expenses of stationary applications such as mobile base stations.
Cummins will integrate these systems to offer to its global customer base under its brand.
Today, diesel generators are the main source of electrical power for off-grid and unreliable grid applications such as mobile base stations, according to Cummins. The Cummins diesel generator with the integrated energy management technology of Heliocentris will provide maximum uptime at the least cost of ownership, according to the companies. The system will integrate into customers’ Network Operating Centers, and be upgrade-ready, allowing the integration of almost any renewable energy technology, such as solar, wind and fuel cells.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts