Hertz Rents Backup Power Equipment to Businesses
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation has launched a new Hertz Energy Services location in Bordeaux, France, to provide reliable electricity to the industrial, construction, commercial, film production, shipping, special events and utilities sectors. The branch is the fifth Hertz Energy Services location in France and serves customers in Bordeaux, Gironde department, and southwest France.
The global Hertz Energy Services business has operated in France since 1998, 10 years after Hertz Equipment Rental launched in the country. Dedicated to providing rental equipment for industrial power needs, the Hertz Energy Services team works with customers to provide refueling, redundant power, contingency planning and maintenance. The team also brings specialist knowledge in each of the sectors served.
Generators from 2-2,000 kVA, electrical distribution, auxiliary fuel tanks, and load banks are purchased from leading manufacturers and are available for daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape