Hertz Rents Backup Power Equipment to Businesses
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation has launched a new Hertz Energy Services location in Bordeaux, France, to provide reliable electricity to the industrial, construction, commercial, film production, shipping, special events and utilities sectors. The branch is the fifth Hertz Energy Services location in France and serves customers in Bordeaux, Gironde department, and southwest France.
The global Hertz Energy Services business has operated in France since 1998, 10 years after Hertz Equipment Rental launched in the country. Dedicated to providing rental equipment for industrial power needs, the Hertz Energy Services team works with customers to provide refueling, redundant power, contingency planning and maintenance. The team also brings specialist knowledge in each of the sectors served.
Generators from 2-2,000 kVA, electrical distribution, auxiliary fuel tanks, and load banks are purchased from leading manufacturers and are available for daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement