Hertz Rents Backup Power Equipment to Businesses
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation has launched a new Hertz Energy Services location in Bordeaux, France, to provide reliable electricity to the industrial, construction, commercial, film production, shipping, special events and utilities sectors. The branch is the fifth Hertz Energy Services location in France and serves customers in Bordeaux, Gironde department, and southwest France.
The global Hertz Energy Services business has operated in France since 1998, 10 years after Hertz Equipment Rental launched in the country. Dedicated to providing rental equipment for industrial power needs, the Hertz Energy Services team works with customers to provide refueling, redundant power, contingency planning and maintenance. The team also brings specialist knowledge in each of the sectors served.
Generators from 2-2,000 kVA, electrical distribution, auxiliary fuel tanks, and load banks are purchased from leading manufacturers and are available for daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide