Hertz Rents Backup Power Equipment to Businesses
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation has launched a new Hertz Energy Services location in Bordeaux, France, to provide reliable electricity to the industrial, construction, commercial, film production, shipping, special events and utilities sectors. The branch is the fifth Hertz Energy Services location in France and serves customers in Bordeaux, Gironde department, and southwest France.
The global Hertz Energy Services business has operated in France since 1998, 10 years after Hertz Equipment Rental launched in the country. Dedicated to providing rental equipment for industrial power needs, the Hertz Energy Services team works with customers to provide refueling, redundant power, contingency planning and maintenance. The team also brings specialist knowledge in each of the sectors served.
Generators from 2-2,000 kVA, electrical distribution, auxiliary fuel tanks, and load banks are purchased from leading manufacturers and are available for daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals.
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies