HID Replacement LED Uses 48% Less Energy
For one-for-one replacements of metal halide and fluorescent high bays, Columbia Lighting is offering its LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay, which the company says uses 48 percent less energy than comparable high intensity discharge (HID) and a payback period of less than two years. The LLHV is suitable for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, convention centers and other large, open commercial spaces.
The LLHV LED has a life of 60,000 at L80 hours and is offered in three color temperatures: 3500K, 4000K or 5000K. Additionally, the LLHV is available in both narrow distributions for racks and wide distributions for open areas. The LLHV’s three lumen packages include: 12,000 lumens at 109W (110 LPW with configurations up to 119 LPW) for low mounts that range from 12’-20’, 18,000 lumens at 155W (116 LPW) for medium heights of 15’-30’, and 24,000 lumens at 236W (102 LPW) for high applications up to 40’.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power