High Bay LED Includes Uplighting Feature
Digital Lumens unveiled a high bay LED that offers both direct and indirect lighting capabilities in a single fixture, as well as LightRules 2.11, a new release of the company’s lighting and energy management software.
The new 24,000 and 48,000 lumen DLE intelligent LED high bay fixtures include four independently aimable light bars that can be inverted and offer complete flexibility for light distribution, including uplighting capability. Digital Lumens says the DLEs are ideal for use in applications where visual comfort is paramount, such as tennis courts or big-box retail stores, and industrial spaces with lower ceiling heights.
A new release of LightRules lighting and energy management software includes new capabilities that improve lighting network performance, simplify access for contractors and line-of-business users, and deliver enhanced security and disaster recovery options.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles