High Bay Light from GlacialLight
GlacialLight has introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light. The LED offers as much as 23,000 lumens, features what the GlacialLight – which is the LED division of GlacialTech – says is a rugged but lightweight design and 70 degree and 120 degree lenses. It also offers a 45 degree Lux Enhancer accessory for increased lux and throw.
The unit has high system efficiency to 124 lm/W. The press release says that unit exceeds the lighting capability of a 400W metal halide bay light, though it consumes only 185W of power. The total light output is aimed at the target. The GL-BL 190 weighs 3.9 KG.
In January, GlacialLight introduced a 35W outdoor floodlight. The GL-FL35 features CoB LEDs cooled by a GlacialTech heatsink.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy