High Bay Light from GlacialLight
GlacialLight has introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light. The LED offers as much as 23,000 lumens, features what the GlacialLight – which is the LED division of GlacialTech – says is a rugged but lightweight design and 70 degree and 120 degree lenses. It also offers a 45 degree Lux Enhancer accessory for increased lux and throw.
The unit has high system efficiency to 124 lm/W. The press release says that unit exceeds the lighting capability of a 400W metal halide bay light, though it consumes only 185W of power. The total light output is aimed at the target. The GL-BL 190 weighs 3.9 KG.
In January, GlacialLight introduced a 35W outdoor floodlight. The GL-FL35 features CoB LEDs cooled by a GlacialTech heatsink.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection