High Efficiency Space Heater Suits Smaller Commercial Spaces
Expanding its new line of SA-Series space heaters, Cambridge Engineering has added the SA350, capable of delivering 350 MBH (350,000 BTUs per hour) for commercial and industrial applications.
The Cambridge SA-Series uses the same technology as the larger ultra high efficiency Cambridge S-Series but is sized for heating and ventilation of smaller spaces.
Cambridge’s patented Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters are built to efficiently heat commercial and industrial facilities. The company says its S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over unit heaters or traditional boiler applications and that in their first year on the market, SA-Series units have achieved similar savings.
The SA-Series space heaters are in use in aircraft hangars, auto service areas, greenhouses, farm buildings and garages, fire stations, loading docks, manufacturing and maintenance areas, retail stores, small warehouses, and sporting facilities, according to the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash