High Efficiency Space Heater Warms Light Industrial
Cambridge Engineering has introduced a new line of Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters, called the Cambridge SA-Series to heat smaller commercial and industrial facilities.
The space heaters use the same technology as the larger high efficiency Cambridge S-Series, but is sized for smaller applications. The S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, according to Cambridge Engineering. Computer modeling shows the SA-Series will achieve similar savings.
Utilizing 100 percent outside air for direct gas-fired heating, the heaters employ a proprietary stainless steel burner mounted downstream of the air blower. The high-velocity blower minimizes stratification and increases throw. Additionally, the blower can be used to provide summer or winter ventilation. The SA-Series achieves 100 percent combustion efficiency with no heat exchange or flue losses. They produce 160oF maximum allowable output temperatures.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room