High Efficiency Space Heater Warms Light Industrial
Cambridge Engineering has introduced a new line of Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters, called the Cambridge SA-Series to heat smaller commercial and industrial facilities.
The space heaters use the same technology as the larger high efficiency Cambridge S-Series, but is sized for smaller applications. The S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, according to Cambridge Engineering. Computer modeling shows the SA-Series will achieve similar savings.
Utilizing 100 percent outside air for direct gas-fired heating, the heaters employ a proprietary stainless steel burner mounted downstream of the air blower. The high-velocity blower minimizes stratification and increases throw. Additionally, the blower can be used to provide summer or winter ventilation. The SA-Series achieves 100 percent combustion efficiency with no heat exchange or flue losses. They produce 160oF maximum allowable output temperatures.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software