High Efficiency Space Heater Warms Light Industrial
Cambridge Engineering has introduced a new line of Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters, called the Cambridge SA-Series to heat smaller commercial and industrial facilities.
The space heaters use the same technology as the larger high efficiency Cambridge S-Series, but is sized for smaller applications. The S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, according to Cambridge Engineering. Computer modeling shows the SA-Series will achieve similar savings.
Utilizing 100 percent outside air for direct gas-fired heating, the heaters employ a proprietary stainless steel burner mounted downstream of the air blower. The high-velocity blower minimizes stratification and increases throw. Additionally, the blower can be used to provide summer or winter ventilation. The SA-Series achieves 100 percent combustion efficiency with no heat exchange or flue losses. They produce 160oF maximum allowable output temperatures.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future