High Efficiency Space Heater Warms Light Industrial
Cambridge Engineering has introduced a new line of Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters, called the Cambridge SA-Series to heat smaller commercial and industrial facilities.
The space heaters use the same technology as the larger high efficiency Cambridge S-Series, but is sized for smaller applications. The S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, according to Cambridge Engineering. Computer modeling shows the SA-Series will achieve similar savings.
Utilizing 100 percent outside air for direct gas-fired heating, the heaters employ a proprietary stainless steel burner mounted downstream of the air blower. The high-velocity blower minimizes stratification and increases throw. Additionally, the blower can be used to provide summer or winter ventilation. The SA-Series achieves 100 percent combustion efficiency with no heat exchange or flue losses. They produce 160oF maximum allowable output temperatures.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management