High Efficiency Space Heater Warms Light Industrial
Cambridge Engineering has introduced a new line of Blow-Thru Direct Gas-Fired Space Heaters, called the Cambridge SA-Series to heat smaller commercial and industrial facilities.
The space heaters use the same technology as the larger high efficiency Cambridge S-Series, but is sized for smaller applications. The S-Series is documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, according to Cambridge Engineering. Computer modeling shows the SA-Series will achieve similar savings.
Utilizing 100 percent outside air for direct gas-fired heating, the heaters employ a proprietary stainless steel burner mounted downstream of the air blower. The high-velocity blower minimizes stratification and increases throw. Additionally, the blower can be used to provide summer or winter ventilation. The SA-Series achieves 100 percent combustion efficiency with no heat exchange or flue losses. They produce 160oF maximum allowable output temperatures.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement