High Performance UPS Targeted for Large Data Centers
Eaton launched a new high performance model of its Power Xpert 9395 uninterruptible power system (UPS) for the Americas.
The new UPS model provides scalable battery runtimes for large data centers, light industrial applications and multi-tenant data centers. The new UPS builds upon the technology of the existing Power Xpert 9395 UPS, delivering a unity power factor rated with 275 kW modules at a power rating of 675-1100 kW/kVA that offers up to 10 percent more power within the same footprint.
The Power Xpert 9395 high performance model delivers up to 99 percent efficiency across most loads through Eaton’s Energy Saver System and double-conversion efficiency up to 97 percent.
In 2007, the Power Xpert 9395 UPS became one of the industry’s first transformerless UPS on the market and now has over 9,300 units installed worldwide. Eaton’s Power Xpert 9395 high performance UPS produces up to 33 percent less heat, reducing HVAC and other operational costs. It also supports up to 10 percent more IT racks.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles