Highlights of EnergySmart Conference
EnerNOC hosted its EnergySMART 2015 conference in Philadelphia in March. The company posted some of the key takeaways from the conference on its website, most notably:
- Businesses are not leveraging energy efficiency programs and energy management strategies to their full potential. Utility energy efficiency incentive programs had $2 billion in unspent funds last year.
- Data management and automation are vital to effective energy management.
- Businesses make decisions based on their bottom lines. Energy managers seeking buy-in from executives need to demonstrate the returns on investment from their proposals in dollars, not kilowatts.
- Behavioral changes, including demand response, can have major impacts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds