HIGHMARK Brings Building Load Deferment System to the Northeast
HIGHMARK is bringing its Building Load Deferment energy storage system to the northeast, according to the company. The company offers what it calls a form of thermal energy storage and ice storage that enables energy production to be deferred to off peak hours, enabling energy cost reductions of as much as 50 percent. The system can be installed anywhere in a building and integrates seamlessly with existing equipment, the company said.
Commentary in the release says that the HIGHMARK system was developed because current energy management systems are cumbersome, difficult to engineer, costly, time-consuming to install and must be custom fit.
Building energy storage is growing. Recently Sharp’s Energy Systems and Services Group introduced SmartStorage. According to Forbes, it offers the first 10-year performance guarantee in the sector. A ten-year guarantee on operations, service and maintenance also are offered by the company.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy