HiQ Solar Announces Liberty 480V PV Inverter
HiQ Solar has introduced the Liberty 480V 3-phase, 1,000Vdc inverter. The 8 kW inverter is packaged in a NEMA6 enclosure and weighs 24 lbs. It is suitable for rooftop, carport and other locations and can be mounted almost anywhere. The sealed, waterproof and silent package is suitable for hostile environments such as desert, coastal and high-altitude locations. It has peak efficiency above 98.5 percent, and conforms to UL1741. It has a power density of 0.72 kW/kg, twice the power density of large string inverters.
Where other string inverters parallel several strings together, the Liberty inverter handles two 4 kW single strings individually, providing separate monitoring, MPPT and arc detection for each.
The product is aimed at commercial photovoltaic (PV) solar installations.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement