HiQ Solar Announces Liberty 480V PV Inverter
HiQ Solar has introduced the Liberty 480V 3-phase, 1,000Vdc inverter. The 8 kW inverter is packaged in a NEMA6 enclosure and weighs 24 lbs. It is suitable for rooftop, carport and other locations and can be mounted almost anywhere. The sealed, waterproof and silent package is suitable for hostile environments such as desert, coastal and high-altitude locations. It has peak efficiency above 98.5 percent, and conforms to UL1741. It has a power density of 0.72 kW/kg, twice the power density of large string inverters.
Where other string inverters parallel several strings together, the Liberty inverter handles two 4 kW single strings individually, providing separate monitoring, MPPT and arc detection for each.
The product is aimed at commercial photovoltaic (PV) solar installations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide