HiQ Solar Announces Liberty 480V PV Inverter
HiQ Solar has introduced the Liberty 480V 3-phase, 1,000Vdc inverter. The 8 kW inverter is packaged in a NEMA6 enclosure and weighs 24 lbs. It is suitable for rooftop, carport and other locations and can be mounted almost anywhere. The sealed, waterproof and silent package is suitable for hostile environments such as desert, coastal and high-altitude locations. It has peak efficiency above 98.5 percent, and conforms to UL1741. It has a power density of 0.72 kW/kg, twice the power density of large string inverters.
Where other string inverters parallel several strings together, the Liberty inverter handles two 4 kW single strings individually, providing separate monitoring, MPPT and arc detection for each.
The product is aimed at commercial photovoltaic (PV) solar installations.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management