Hitachi Consulting, Oracle Use Enlighted Sensors
Enlighted’s lighting sensor network with energy and occupancy analytics will play a key role in the integrated Building Energy and Asset Management (BEAM) system led by Hitachi Consulting and Oracle with Johnson Controls, Hitatchi Data Systems and Hitachi Industrial Components and Equipment Division also contributing.
Enlighted’s system captures operational data from sensors on building assets. The data is then integrated into business applications, facilitating direct action to be taken based on the data.
Enlighted’s wireless sensor network for commercial real estate anonymously collects data onto the Enlighted platform to report on occupancy, environment and activity within a space. The evolving platform will soon add HVAC, security and other applications to the current lighting sensor functionality.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year