HITECH Unveils Power Pro UPS Series
HITECH Power Protection has introduced the Power PRO series. The UPS is optimized for mission critical facilities for loads exceeding 1.5 MVA. The company says that it offers a 20 percent energy consumption improvement, presumably over the previous version of the product.
The new product offers a 17 percent smaller footprint and a battery-free design aimed at increasing reliability, reducing space requirements and minimizing environmental impact. It also features an updated and intuitive communications and system monitoring.
RoseWater Energy used the CEDIA Expo 2015 to introduce its Energy Storage Hub. CEPro describes it as “a giant UPS for residential or small commercial applications” with much added. Those extra features, according to the story, is the production of clean power, the ability to be recharged from renewables, zero transfer time, two power output options, fast payback and “massive” surge protection capabilities.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy