HMI Panels Introduced for Commercial Facilities
American Industrial Systems (AIS) introduced its standard and custom offering of human machine interface (HMI) panels for the building automation industry. Its building control and monitoring systems are designed for commercial and industrial facilities.
AIS HMIs help building owners and operators manage their Building Management Systems (BMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS) and the burgeoning Building Automation Systems (BAS). Building control systems applications suited for AIS HMI building management panels include: chiller control, boiler control, lighting control, HVAC control and access control systems.
In commercial buildings, the BMS is a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment. An EMS has software and data acquisition hardware components that are used to collect and analyze energy usage at the building or system level, mainly for monitoring decisions only. The BAS consists of stand-alone or networked hardware and embedded software that automatically controls a single building function (mechanical, electrical, or electronic).
BAS and BMS data from commercial buildings are a tool in managing energy consumption, triggered by rising energy costs, the benefits of system maintenance and the need for remote property monitoring.
AIS’s scalable and flexible operator interface panels, and deliver HMI integration and visualization of automation systems for smart buildings. Open platform HMI panels with pre-installed Windows embedded operating system from AIS offer hardware and software functional expansion capabilities with software development kits (SDK) for customer-specific applications.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future