Home Depot Sells Philips 60-W LED Equivalent for $4.97
At the beginning of May, The Home Depot will sell a Philips 60-watt LED equivalent bulb that costs $4.97 without utility rebates. The Philips LED bulb uses 8.5 watts of power. Philips will promote the bulb at The Home Depot in a two-for-one pack for the first 90 days, or while supplies last.
The 60-watt equivalent LED will save $62 over the 10-year life of the bulb, as compared to a traditional incandescent. In addition to a 60-watt equivalent that is available in a 2700k warm white and puts out 800 lumens, the bulb also will be available in 60-watt daylight 5000k, and 100-watt A19 LED equivalents.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- There’s Money in the Trash