Home Depot Sells Philips 75W Replacement LED for $19.97
Philips’ second generation 75-watt and 100-watt LED equivalent bulbs are now Energy Star qualified.
Philips has worked with The Home Depot to offer the 15-watt LED (75-watt equivalent) for $19.97 and the 19-watt A21 (100-watt equivalent) for $24.97. Utility rebates of up to $10 per bulb can reduce the price further.
The Philips 15-watt A19 and 19-watt A21 second generation retrofit bulbs gain two watts in efficiency over their first generation predecessors introduced two years ago. These LED bulbs fit into existing fixtures and work with standard dimmers.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- LED Myths and Facts
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room