Home Depot Sells Philips 75W Replacement LED for $19.97
Philips’ second generation 75-watt and 100-watt LED equivalent bulbs are now Energy Star qualified.
Philips has worked with The Home Depot to offer the 15-watt LED (75-watt equivalent) for $19.97 and the 19-watt A21 (100-watt equivalent) for $24.97. Utility rebates of up to $10 per bulb can reduce the price further.
The Philips 15-watt A19 and 19-watt A21 second generation retrofit bulbs gain two watts in efficiency over their first generation predecessors introduced two years ago. These LED bulbs fit into existing fixtures and work with standard dimmers.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management