Home Depot Sells Philips 75W Replacement LED for $19.97
Philips’ second generation 75-watt and 100-watt LED equivalent bulbs are now Energy Star qualified.
Philips has worked with The Home Depot to offer the 15-watt LED (75-watt equivalent) for $19.97 and the 19-watt A21 (100-watt equivalent) for $24.97. Utility rebates of up to $10 per bulb can reduce the price further.
The Philips 15-watt A19 and 19-watt A21 second generation retrofit bulbs gain two watts in efficiency over their first generation predecessors introduced two years ago. These LED bulbs fit into existing fixtures and work with standard dimmers.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies