Honeywell, Constellation Expand Energy Contract, Thermostat Deal
Honeywell and Constellation are teaming to offer electricity contracts to homeowners and small businesses across 23 states. By enrolling in the plan, customers can receive up to a $400 gift card from Constellation for buying any Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat.
The plan builds on the companies’ regional efforts in Texas, where in July, Honeywell and StarTex Power, a Constellation company and electricity provider, partnered to offer homeowners and small businesses a similar deal.
The expanded partnership brings the thermostat offer to residents and business owners in states where Constellation does business, which covers an estimated 30 million homes alone.
Small businesses can get a Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat with a gift card – $200 for electricity service, $200 for gas service or $400 for both – plus, a six-month or longer service agreement with Constellation.
Honeywell will help manage promotional and recruitment efforts for the program and says it has controls in 150 million homes, 10 million facilities and thousands of industrial sites.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles