Honeywell Upgrades Building Management System
Honeywell has updated its building management system Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI) by simplifying setup, scheduling and control.
The latest version of EBI addresses the growing trend for building automated systems to be merged and managed across the enterprise network, providing a more comprehensive view of all equipment and activity.
The recent upgrades to EBI include:
- Improved integration. EBI is now compatible with many common Web services to provide facility managers and IT staff with new ways to customize building systems.
- Increased efficiency. Facility managers can program and coordinate facility-wide systems – including HVAC, lighting, security and life safety – faster, using the revamped automation engine and scheduling.
- Enhanced mobility. Operators can continue to use smartphones for remote access and management, but can now implement tablet-based connectivity.
- Intuitive interface. While the basic layout and navigation remain, the new software incorporates features common to consumer applications, such as drag-and-drop interaction, to make tasks and training easier.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control