Honeywell Upgrades Building Management System
Honeywell has updated its building management system Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI) by simplifying setup, scheduling and control.
The latest version of EBI addresses the growing trend for building automated systems to be merged and managed across the enterprise network, providing a more comprehensive view of all equipment and activity.
The recent upgrades to EBI include:
- Improved integration. EBI is now compatible with many common Web services to provide facility managers and IT staff with new ways to customize building systems.
- Increased efficiency. Facility managers can program and coordinate facility-wide systems – including HVAC, lighting, security and life safety – faster, using the revamped automation engine and scheduling.
- Enhanced mobility. Operators can continue to use smartphones for remote access and management, but can now implement tablet-based connectivity.
- Intuitive interface. While the basic layout and navigation remain, the new software incorporates features common to consumer applications, such as drag-and-drop interaction, to make tasks and training easier.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement